Okay kids, after recess today we're going to learn about "gay and lesbian sex"!
School-aged youths in Toronto who identify themselves with the homosexual lifestyle are about to be given a LGBTTIQQ2S sex-ed resource called “Queering Sex ed,” thanks to Planned Parenthood. The resource, when complete, will “have gay and lesbian sex properly explained” and will be offered to schools as part of Planned Parenthood’s sex education package.
Planned Parenthood will involve youths in the creation of Queering Sex ed by developing a “Youth Advisory Committee” (YAC) to aid in “develop[ing the] sexual education resource for LGBTTIQQ2S youth.” YAC members, upon receiving training on “topics related to sexuality, sexual health and healthy relationships” from “leaders in our communities,” will “cooperatively develop a dynamic sex ed resource.”
Michael Erickson, a teacher with the Toronto District School Board (TDSB), told Xtra that current sex education does not teach “gay and lesbian sex properly.”
“It is not uncommon for a student to go through 12 years of school and not have gay and lesbian sex properly explained or have the risks or benefits taught,” he said.
According to Gwen Landolt, national vice president of REAL Women of Canada:
...gay and lesbian sex is all risk with no benefits. “Health care providers know this, and homosexuals themselves have agreed that theirs is not a healthy lifestyle,” she said.
The risks self-reported by the homosexual group Canadian Rainbow Health Coalition (note, this was back when they self-identified as GLB instead of today’s LGBTTIQQ2S):
- The life expectancy for gay and bisexual men is 20 years less than the average Canadian man
- GLB people commit suicide at rates ranging from twice as often to almost 14 times more than the general population
- GLBs have smoking rates ranging from 1.3 to three times higher than average
- GLBs become alcoholics at a rate 1.4 to seven times higher than the general population
- GLBs use illicit drugs at a rate from 1.6 to 19 times higher than other Canadians
-GLBs experience depression at rates ranging from 1.8 to three times higher than average
- Homosexual men comprise 76% of AIDS cases and 45% of all new HIV infections
- GLB populations are at a higher risk of lung and liver cancer
- Homosexual and bisexual men suffer a higher rate of anal cancer than heterosexual men
- Lesbians report a higher rate of breast cancer;Related: American Life League's video which asserts "Planned Parenthood's goal is to make sex addicts."