“If I ever see this girl, I will kill her. That’s a promise.”
A 14-year-old homeschooler who testified before the Maryland state senate against a bill redefining marriage has been the subject of cyberbullying, vicious name-calling, and death threats.
Sarah Crank, 14, told the Maryland Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee last month she believes children need a mother and a father. “ I really feel bad for the kids who have two parents of the same gender,” she told the senators. “Even though some kids think it’s fine, they have no idea what kind of wonderful experiences they miss out on.”
Compare that testimony with comments the young girl received:
- Her parents should be exterminated
- Kill this child and his [sic] parent, for my 11 birthday would be a wonderful gift, thanks.
- And now everyone knows her name, so hopefully she will feel what its like to be harassed and bullied…
- I hope you get raped by your married parents.—madisonen
- Stupid bi**h - I hope you die on your Bday!!!!!—geminiboi007
- A dumb way for a dumb bi**h to do dumb things. Stop talking nonsense that your Christian, Anti-Gay parents are force-feeding you through a thin straw, and learn to accept other people. Now shut up bi**h, before I smack you.—123adbnvcs
Can you feel the love? How about the tolerance?
The side that promotes gender segregation in the name of “equality” and “tolerance” is the side that issues death threats and foul language to a young girl in favor of gender-integration in marriage?
Love. Tolerance. Diversity. Anti-bullying. Are these just buzz words to promote the homosexual lifestyle and the segregation of genders in marriage?